Introducing the Fresh Hop Pop-Up Beer Fest (Sept. 20-24th, Portland, OR)
9/1/2016 Portland, OR – Willamette Week, Burnside Brewing and Portland Beer Week present the Fresh Hop Pop-Up Beer Fest this September 20th – 24th at 7th and E. Burnside in Portland, Oregon. Featuring an outdoor beer garden, sunny and shaded seating and a rotating daily selection of the finest and freshest hop harvest beers of the season from some of the regions best breweries.
Introducing Hop-Shine: Boost Your Beer at the Fest!
The Fresh Hop Pop-Up Fest will be demoing the new Hop-Shine fresh hop oil. Upgrade your beers for .50 cents a half pint or $1.00 a pint to get a huge aroma and flavor boost even to already flavorful beers. Individual bottles will be on sale for $18 each. Hop-Shine is not like the other extracts and uses no alcohol but does capture the real WHOLE HOP, FRESH HOP flavor and aroma using new techniques. Hop-Shine can be used lightly to freshen up a beer that’s already amazing without the beer loosing it’s brewers intended character which makes it a perfect fun new compliment to the Fresh Hop Pop-Up Fest. More info at http://www.microhops.net
- Wed. 6/21 – Laurelwood Brewing: Tapping Fresh Hop Workhorse IPA and Fresh Hop Free Range Red.
- Thurs. 6/22 – Breakside Brewery: Tapping last years ‘Beer of the Year’ as chosen by Willamette Week: Fresh Hop Simcoe IPA and Fresh Hop Cascade Wanderlust. Possibly a TBD 3rd fresh hop beer if it’s ready in time!
- Friday 6/23 – Fort George Brewery: The release of Fresh Hop IPA with Amarillos and CoHoprative (mixed fresh hop).
- Saturday 6/24 – TBA
- Brautwurst with Stout Sauerkraut
- Fressen Pretzel with Beer Cheese Sauce
- Pork Schnitzel Sandwich
- German Potato Salad