$25 in advance (http://tinyurl.com/brewshed2017) and $30 at the door. Your ticket gets you entry, a special pint glass, 8 4 oz. tastes, a passport, raffle ticket, and voting tokens to vote for your favorite brews! In addition to great brews, there will also be music and patio games.
This will be another fantastic showcase of Oregon craft beverages and the wild watersheds that make them possible. Around 30 breweries from across the state will be pouring special brews, including some great ciders, sake, and kombucha for folks to try.
PLUS for our second annual event we have a special Collaboration Project with 13 of our participating partners brewing something unique to be debuted at Kennedy School on May 17th. More details to come!
This is something you won’t want to miss. Get your tickets today at http://tinyurl.com/brewshed2017!
– Hopworks Urban Brewery: Forest Watershed Collab brew Berliner Weisse series with Widmer Brothers Brewing
– McMenamins Kennedy School: Super Ligero Mexican Lager
– Migration Brewing Company: Straight Outta Portland IPA
– Ninkasi Brewing: Pacific Rain Pale Ale
– Oakshire Brewing: Sun Made Cucumber Berliner Weisse
– pFriem Family Brewers: pFriem Saison & pFriem Spring Pale
– Sunriver Brewing Co.: Fighting Falcon IPA
– Uptown Market: Sustainability Imperial Pale Lager Collab brew with Crosby Hop Farm & Worthy Brewing
– Yachats Brewing + Farmstore: Summer Slammer P.O.G. Sour in collaboration with Falling Sky Brewing